Essays by Grady McMurtry, arranged by date.
- (late 1943, e.v.) The Dynamics of Equilibrium: “To illustrate wherein the economics whereby man lives effect his aspiration to godhead and how these economics may be altered under certain conditions to encourage instead of hampering this aspiration.”
- (1946) Clear Crowley’s Name Campaign: Grady’s draft outline of a proposed publicity campaign to defend Crowley’s public image and restore his reputation.
- (1954) Preface & Selected Passages from “The Millennial Glow: Myth and Magic in the Marxist Ethic”: Grady’s analysis of Marxism as a system of magic was accepted by the University of California at Berkeley as a thesis for his Master of Arts degree in 1954.
- (04/1966) The Millennial Utopians: Nostalgia for Eden and the Forest Primeval: Grady on the idea of a “utopia.”
- (07/1977) The Real Presence of the Caliph: Grady on Grady, with memories of the Agape Liber AL edition.
- (07/1977) Tarot and the Psychic Body: Grady discusses “The Angel and the Abyss,” a series of 22 poems he wrote about the Major Arcana of the Tarot.
- (08/1977) Tales from the Caliph: Continuity in the Order:
- (06/1978) Karl’s Karma:
- (early 1980’s) On Crowley the Critic:
- (08/1981) Caliph’s Log: Star Date … You Name It: A brief article showing enthusiasm for the rapid growth of the Order during the early 1980s e.v.
- (09/1981) Drop Trooper: Memoirs of the Caliph: Another brief article showing enthusiasm for the rapid growth of the Order during the early 1980s e.v.
- (12/1981-01/1982) The Four Rivers of Paradise: Qabalistic analysis of the Four Rivers of Eden from chapter 2 of Genesis.
- (02/1982) Program, Pre-Program, Reprogram: Essay on City of the Pyramids, yoga and the four worlds of Qabalah.
- (04/1982) On Aleister Crowley Revisionism: This polemical essay attacks false claims to OTO and deliberate alterations or supplements to Liber ALs in the time following the fallow decade of the Order from the mid-50’s to the mid-60′s e.v..
- (05/1982) On Disturbing the Tranquility of the Gods : Gods, meditations and distractions of love.
- (06/1982 – 09/1982) On Technical Information and Curriculum: A series of short essays on the regimen of seven discussed with examples of the use of correspondences.